October 14, 2010

.blog envy.

Yup. You knew this was coming: I am already growing tired of this new blog look...

I think I may have figured out part of my restlessness when it comes to blog design: I have blog envy.

Yes, I'm not ashamed to admit that I follow/stalk many blogs and that I am often blown away with all the incredible blog designs out there! I just feel mine often pales in comparison...

Of course, another component in the restlessness is that I am often pressured by my OCD-like tendencies to make things "perfect." That, and I'm just a little restless by nature anyway.

In any event, I think it is time for yet another total blog overhaul. It may take some time before this humble little blog reveals its new skin, but just know things are in the works. Wish me luck!

1 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Yay for having OCD and blog look ADD! I totally have both, so I can relate.