November 2, 2010

.day 168: ladybug's name picks.

Ever since we found out Jelly Bean is a "she" bean, Hubs and I have been throwing around girl names trying to find one that fells "right." So far we've had no real luck.

Yesterday, I asked Ladybug what she thought we should name her baby sister. She thought for a moment (even saying, "Ummmmm..." to my utter amusement) and then told me, very matter-of-factly, "Carrot." I laughed and asked if she could think of any more names. She came back with, "Dinosaur."

And then you have today's name idea addition: Kermit

So, including the name that she offered up earlier in the pregnancy, here is Ladybug's list of names for her sister:

     -Heart
     -Carrot
     -Dinosaur
     -Kermit


I'll update more as she comes up with them. I have a feeling we might end up with a long list of very unusual baby names by the time Jelly Bean actually makes her big arrival.

*happy sigh* Gee whiz, I love that silly, creative kid!

0 comments: