October 5, 2010

.predicting.

Well, today is the big day! In a few hours, if Jelly Bean is cooperative, we should know if Ladybug is getting a little brother or little sister! Of course, the waiting has been killing me.

Ugh. I hate waiting.

To pass the time, I've done a little gender predicting of my own... with the help of the trusty ol' "interweb." Here are the "findings."


   -Per a quiz at AmazingPregnancy.com, we have a 67% of a prince, 33% chance of another little princess.

   -According to another old wives tale quiz at Childbirth.org, our odds are 61% chance of having a "he" and a 38% chance of having a "she."

   -The Chinese Lunar Age Gender predictor at Baby2See.com, said our little Jelly Bean is a little fella. The gender prediction chart at TheBump.com gave the same results.

   -The Chinese Gender Chart at LaborofLove.com, however, predicted a little lady.

   -My ridiculous "pee-in-cabbage-water" test from eons ago (day 36, to be exact) seemed to indicate boy, but I have a feeling that is hardly reliable...

   -The paperclip test also said that our second kidlet would be a boy. I've heard that is a pretty accurate, but I remain skeptical... I mean, it's a paperclip...


Well, I guess I've covered as many bases as I can. Nothing left to do now, but wait...

Ugh. I hate waiting.

1 comments:

Malerie said...

well in my case... i hope those are all wrong, cause they came back girl for me!
but i didnt do the cabbage thing, paperclip or needle test..